Webinar Schedule & Brochures
Nebraska community bankers find our Educational Website Page at:
We have a partnership with Financial Education Inc and the Community Bankers Webinar Network so we can provide you with easier registration, list of webinars avaiable and convenient tools.
Benefits to Your Bank
- You will be able to order recorede webinars with a free digital download from webinars held in the previous six months.
- Special series webinars aned promotions will be offered at a discount to your bank.
- You will be able to managhe your email preferences and receive only those emails pertinent to your areas of interest.
Training can be done as LIVE or as RECORDED WEBINAR + Free DIGITAL Download, or Both methods at a savings.
Training & Pricing Information EFFECTIVE 3/1/16 .
LIVE WEBINAR - $230 NICB member; $330 Non Member
- Allows unlimited listeners on your office speaker phone through one telephone connection.
- View provided handouts online through one computer connection as presentation is delivered.
- Pin number, hookup instructions, handouts accessed by a link which is e-mailed to you prior to seminar.
- 90 minutes in length including questions and answer section
ARCHIVED WEBINAR** - $230 NICB Member; $330 Non Member
- Recording of the live webinar including audio, visuals, handouts and presenterís email for follow-up questions.
- Web link providedfollowing live webinar that can be viewed 24/7 w/unlimited access Not available to order 6 months after the live program
- Option to Listen on your iPad - iPhone - Android
BOTH OPTIONS: LIVE WEBINAR & ARCHIVED LINK** - $350 NICB Member; $450 Non Member
To view seminar materials you will need the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader available free at www.adobe.com.
**All materials are subject to copyright and intended for your bankís use only.